Please read carefully.
If there is anything you are unsure about, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All our used motorcycles are supplied with a 30 day (unless otherwise stated) parts and labour warranty, excluding recovery, from the date of sale. however there are options to extend this warranty to 3, 6 or 12 months.
Our warranty is not offered via a 3rd party company unlike many motorcycle dealers.
This is mainly due to their claims policies having an excess, complicated procedures and a long authorisation lead time.
All warranty claims are handle by us in a timely and competent manor.
Our warranty does not cover any recovery or transportation charges incurred.
• Regular maintenance i.e routine oil changes, MOT etc.
• Wear & tear items i.e tyres, brakes, fork seals, chain, sprocket, bulbs, seats etc.
• Body panel damage i.e dents, scratches, cracks etc
• Damage caused by improper care i.e skipping regular maintenance, reckless driving, etc.
• Damage from an accident i.e dents, scratches, cracks, chips etc
• Damage from environmental factors i.e tree sap, salt, sand, hail, wind, etc.
• Alterations or modifications i.e installing non-genuine or performance parts, tampering with engine, etc
Our warranties are non transferable, meaning the current owner of the motorbike can not transfer the warranty to the next owner.
All warranty repairs must be verified by ourselves prior to authorisation and in order to do this we will require the return of the motorcycle to our premises (at owners cost). In some cases the use of photographs, video or an independent professional may be requested in order to validate claims. Your warranty does not include any accidental damage. For further assistance please call us on 0203 633 9192.
Correct as of 2nd February 2020
If your location is not listed,
please call us for a quote.